FOLLOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Biography Raymond Molina
Raymond Molina Young was born in Lawrenceville, Georgia; the son of Ruth Young Molina, an American from Lawrenceville, Georgia who was a dietician, and Jose Ramon Molina, a Cuban CEO for The General Insurance Company.
Raymond Molina then went to Cuba and return to Georgia to study at the Georgia Military College in Milledgeville. In 1954 he enrolled in the Law School at the University of Havana. He was a member of the 2506 Assault Brigade’s Fifth Battalion and a veteran of the Bay of Pigs Invasion. Molina is one of the original co-founders of the Miami-Dade County Republican Party, together with Fernando Peñabas, Bob Rosasco, along with Paul and Alice O’Neil.
Molina’s political experience is vast, having run the campaigns for Senator Barry Goldwater and the presidential campaign for William Miller. He also brought back then candidate Richard Nixon to launch his presidential campaign at the Miami-Dade County Auditorium. Working together with former Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird, they assisted in preventing the Cuban invasion of Haiti by re-establishing U.S. relations and providing military aid to Haiti.
His previous experience includes being a member of the Ronald Reagan Finance Committee under Bill Casey. He was a member of the official commission to overthrow the Sandinista Regine, also with Bill Casey and Colonel Oliver North. With approval from former President Reagan, he played a key part in the formulation of the indictment of Panamanian Dictator Manuel Noriega with U.S. Attorneys for the Southern District of Florida Leon Kellner and Richard Gregory.
With more than 10 years of advocacy in Congress and the Senate, he helped to achieve two mayor victories by defeating President Jimmy Carter and President Bill Clinton on the Floor of the House to pass the Helms-Burton Bill, also known as The Embargo Law against the Cuban Castro-communist regime.
Molina, is a resident of Miami. He is the father of three adult children a grandfather of nine grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
RAYMOND MOLINA WILL WORK TO:
• Effectively work and proudly represent all republicans, democrats, and independents.
• Implement new economic development policies for District 27.
• Seek the necessary financial funding from Washington to replace all defective water mains contaminating our beaches.
• Seek to develop the District’s economy by creating Vocational Schools.
• Introduce legislation to improve benefits to First Respondents.
• Support a strong law and order and defense policy.
• Support the renegotiating of all trade agreements based on reciprocal exchanges.
• Support immigration policies based on America’s best interests and the absolute control of our borders.
• Make District 27 the Home of the Coalition of Free and Democratic Nations in the Western Hemisphere.
• Protect our Fundamental and Cultural Judeo-Christian Values.
• Firmly defend our First and Second Amendments of the Constitution.
• Advocate for the increase of Federal Funding for Autism Programs, of All Ages, and also Create Living Programs through HUD.
• Raymond Molina, as a Veteran and Member of the Brigade 2506, Commits to Propose and Support all Necessary Policies that will Enable a Change of
Government in Cuba, that will Restore Democracy and Human Rights and Replace the Castro Communist Dynasty that Enslaves its Citizens.
FOLLOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA
COPYRIGHT © 2020 RAYMONDMOLINA4CONGRESS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.